Yields: 4 servings
This is a delicious, gluten and dairy free chocolate dessert.
- 2 Cups Hass avocados (about 2)
- 1/2 Cup grade b maple syrup
- 2-3 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (gluten free)
- 1 Cup pure, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-5 Strawberries (washed & sliced)
- 3 Mint leaves (sliced thinly)
Unsweetened, shredded coconut flakes (use desired amount on the bottom, and on the top layers)
Blend the avocados, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce in a food processor until smooth, slowly add the cocoa powder, and continue blending until smooth. Layer sliced strawberries, coconut flakes, and chocolate mousse in a wine glass, finish with coconut flakes, mint and sliced strawberries on top. Chill for twenty minutes and enjoy!